There are many reasons why an individual may decide to have a revision facelift (or “second facelift”). While this can be a challenging procedure, in the hands of a gifted facial plastic surgeon, a revision facelift can have an excellent outcome and enhance the quality of life for the patient.
Why get a revision facelift?
- Your facelift was performed at least a decade ago
- You were not happy with the results of your first facelift
- Your first facelift resulted in changes to your hairline, ears, or mouth
- Your first facelift resulted in asymmetry
- Your first facelift was performed poorly, or with an old technique
- You want to correct residual scarring
- The results of your first facelift don’t look natural